中英文食譜在下方。Chinese and English recipes down below.
5隻雞蛋 （約70g 一隻）
2 tbsp 糖 (甜道根據個人喜好)
蛋糕盤 28cm x 28cm
6. 然後放入已經預熱5分鐘的焗爐內。蛋糕放在烤架上。上下火180 °C 焗22分鐘。
9. 蛋糕完全冷卻後， 用另一張油紙幫助把蛋糕倒扣。取出本來的油紙，然後再倒扣 （看視屏）。
10. 把打發好的奶油塗在蛋糕面上然後再放上草莓，捲起來（具體蛋糕卷法看視屏）。放入冰箱裡20 分鐘定型。
Black Sesame Swiss Roll
5 eggs (approx. 70g each)
58g low gluten flour
20g black sesame powder
3g corn starch
68g cold water
2-3 drops vinegar
200g thickened cream
2 tbsp sugar (to taste)
5 large strawberries diced
Cake tin 28cm x 28cm
1. Sift the low gluten flour and black sesame powder together 2-3 times.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
Note: Make sure no egg yolks get into the egg whites and make sure the bowl used for the egg whites is clean and oil free.
3. Whisk the cold water and oil together until a milky white colour then add in the egg yolks bit by bit. Add in the sifted flours and salt and mix well until batter is smooth.
4. Using a hand-held mixer, beat the egg whites whilst slowly adding in the sugar. Once soft peaks have started to form, add 2-3 drops of vinegar and the corn starch, and continue to beat until stiff peaks.
5. Take a third of the egg whites and gently fold into the flour mixture. Repeat a second time. Once there is one third of the egg whites left, pour the flour mixture into the egg whites bowl and incorporate well. This is to ensure that the egg whites and have been thoroughly incorporated into the flour mixture. Pour into a baking paper lined cake tin.
6. Place the cake tin on a baking rack into a preheated oven and bake at 180°C for 22 minutes.
Note: Cooking temperatures and times may need to be adjusted between different ovens. To check to see if the cake is ready or not, if the surface of the cake feels dry to the touch, the cake is ready and may be taken out to cool. If the cake surface is slightly wet to the touch, bake for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Once the cake has finished baking, take the cake out and cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 minutes before removing the cake tin.
8. Whilst waiting for the cake to completely cool, combine the thickened cream and sugar and whip until stiff peaks.
9. Now that the cake has completely cooled, use another sheet of baking paper to help flip over the cake. Peel off the original baking paper from the cake and flip over once again so that the cake surface is facing the top (see video).
10. Spread the whipped cream over the cake then evenly distribute the strawberries. Roll up the cake (see video) and place into the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
11. After 20 minutes, take out the cake and cut slice off the ends to make the cake look neater. Cut into small slices.