English and Chinese recipes down below. 中英文食譜在下方。
5隻雞蛋 （約70g 一隻）
蛋糕盤 28cm x 28cm
6. 然後放入已經預熱5分鐘的焗爐內。蛋糕放在烤架上。上下火180 °C 焗22分鐘。
8. 蛋糕完全冷卻後， 用另一張油紙幫助把蛋糕倒扣，取出原本的油紙。
9. 把沙拉醬塗上，然後再放肉鬆，捲起來（具體蛋糕卷法看視屏）。放入冰箱裡20 分鐘定型。
Pork Floss Swiss Roll
5 eggs (approx. 70g each)
68g low gluten flour
3g corn starch
68g cold water
2-3 drops vinegar
½ cup Mayonnaise
Spring onions (chopped)
Cake tin 28cm x 28cm
1. Sift the low gluten flour 2-3 times.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
Note: Make sure no egg yolks get into the egg whites and make sure the bowl used for the egg whites is clean and oil free.
3. Whisk the cold water and oil together until a milky white colour then add in the egg yolks bit by bit. Add in the sifted flours and salt and mix well until batter is smooth.
4. Using a hand-held mixer, beat the egg whites whilst slowly adding in the sugar. Once soft peaks have started to form, add 2-3 drops of vinegar and the corn starch, and continue to beat until stiff peaks.
5. Take a third of the egg whites and gently fold into the flour mixture. Repeat a second time. Once there is one third of the egg whites left, pour the flour mixture into the egg whites bowl and incorporate well. This is to ensure that the egg whites and have been thoroughly incorporated into the flour mixture. Pour into a baking paper lined cake tin. Sprinkle some spring onions, sesame seeds and pork floss evenly over the top (save some of the pork floss for the filling).
6. Place the cake tin on a baking rack into a preheated oven and bake at 180°C for 22 minutes.
Note: Cooking temperatures and times may need to be adjusted between different ovens. To check to see if the cake is ready or not, if the surface of the cake feels dry to the touch, the cake is ready and may be taken out to cool. If the cake surface is slightly wet to the touch, bake for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Once the cake has finished baking, take the cake out and cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 minutes before removing the cake tin.
8. Now that the cake has completely cooled, use another sheet of baking paper to help flip over the cake. Peel off the original baking paper from the cake.
9. Spread the mayonnaise on the cake then evenly distribute the pork floss. Roll up the cake (see video) and place into the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
10. After 20 minutes, take out the cake and slice off the ends to make the cake look neater. Spread some more mayonnaise on the ends of the cake and pat on some more pork floss onto the cake. Cut into small slices.